Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nappy News!

Hello Everyone - just 18 days to Christmas and I still haven't done a spot of Christmas shopping!  I better get my act together soon or Santa may not be good to me this year...!


Some of you may be aware that a stocking was held on my website a couple of weeks ago.  Well, it started on the website (which crashed dismally) and then was moved to Facebook so turned out OK in the end.  I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely APOLOGISE to everyone that was involved in the stocking and was inconvenienced.  I know that there were many of you with nappies in your cart, who were unable to checkout.  Hopefully most of you managed to score a nappy or two on Facebook!  


As promised to make up for the disaster, I will be holding another stocking next week.  I'll be sending out a newsletter in a few days to officially announce a date.  Many of the nappies available will be the same as in the previous stocking minus a few designs that completely sold out on the night (I'm waiting on more fabric to arrive).  To be kept informed of the stocking dates, please make sure you're subscribed to our newsletter on the website.


I will try and post before Christmas - however if I don't, I would like to wish you all a very SAFE and Merry Christmas.  Thank you all so much for your support and understanding this year and I promise that next year will bring many more nappies :)

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment