Friday, November 12, 2010

The 6 week countdown is on!

I know - I keep saying it.  But I can't believe it's nearly Christmas already!  The year has flown by and has bought SO many changes with it.  Our year has been an enormous one - with starting Designer Bums, moving house (twice!), buying a house, starting to renovate a house & selling a house.  Yes, we are only a little crazy ;)


All has been very positive though and next year things on the home-front will hopefully quieten down a little...


In nappy news, I'll be at Mathilda's Market on Sunday 21st November.  It's a special Christmas market and will be held indoors at Caulfield Racecourse from 9am-1pm.  I've heard that over 100 stallholders will be there - EXCITING!  Hope to see you all there!


Nappy Stockings - I'm excited to announce that I have enlisted a couple of lovely local Melbourne girls to help out with some sewing.  This will certainly make my life a ton easier and will also give my customers a chance to purchase nappies as I'll be stocking them more regularly.  I am looking for more helpers at the moment - I really want to keep production in Australia for as long as possible - preferably forever! I'm aiming for a stocking in 2 weeks so stay tuned!


You may have seen a few new photos floating around the website & our Facebook page. The very talented Jennifer from Jennifer Elizabeth Photography took a bunch of professional shots for me during the week... they are amazing!




Until next time

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment