Monday, September 20, 2010

NAPPY STOCKING 8PM MONDAY 20TH SEPTEMBER!



I thought I'd add a little sneak preview of what will be available tonight...Is everyone ready?  I'm not!  I'm still sewing frantically, finishing top-stitching heaps of nappies and making super thirsty, super absorbent bamboo inserts!

For those of you who aren't aware, our next stocking of nappies will be held on our website at 8pm (AEST), Monday 20th September (tonight).  To purchase nappies, make sure you are on the website at this time, click on "shop," simply choose what nappies you would like, add them to your basket and away you go.

ALL postage costs within Australia will be a FLAT RATE of $7.50, regardless of how many nappies are purchased.

If anyone has any questions please send me an email through the site: www.designerbums.com.au

Otherwise, GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!!

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment